You have full control of your website. But if you can’t use right, it will become terrible.
How about attracting your audience by showing the exact and beautiful results with an image and description are arranged vertically?
Just like this example?
Are you interested in?
If yes, read the article below to be able to make a search results page effectively and beautifully for your website.
Before you see the documentation for creating a custom search result form with the result in vertically, make sure you purchased and installed the CP Live Search plugin.
After installing and running the CP Live search plugin, it is very easy for you to create a custom search result form with the result in vertically by 3 steps. Let’s get started
Step 1: Add new a custom search result template
In the administration interface, hover over the CP Live Search plugin, click “Result template” and click “Add new” to create a custom search result form template.
Click “Edit with KingComposer”.
Step 2: Create a custom search result form.
Choose tab “CPLS Result” and select the appropriate elements such as image w/float element, image element, text, link button and wrap Woocommerce.
- Image w/float element: An image with border and margins that floats to the right in a paragraph. An example for image w/float element.
You can see the documentation for how to use Image w/float element here
- Image element: Here is an example of image element
You can see documentation for how to use image element here
- Text Element: An example for text element
You can see the documentation for how to use text element here
- Link button: a button that has an action like a link. An example for link button.
Please read the documentation for how to use Link button here
- Wrap Woo-commerce: Use when you display results related to WooCommerce such as Woo product with Woo title product, Woo flash sale, Woo product price, Woo rating, Woo product thumbnail. An example for wrap Woocommerce
Refer the documentation for how to use Wrap Woocommerce here.
Step 3: Click “Publish” to finish build the custom search result form template with the result in vertically.
It’s not difficult to create and archive the search result templates with the result in vertically and you can use templates whenever you want with just a few clicks.
You can see demo “Build search result with the result page in vertically” here for your search result form templates.